Horse World Expo – Harrisburg Pennsylvania USA
6-7 pm Seminar Hall A
Innovative Foundation Guiding Exercises
Russ Krachun shares his innovative foundation guiding exercises during this seminar with the aid of video, power point and explanation of his own philosophy. Eight foundation exercises are explained in detail in how to improve your horses coordination, understanding, confidence and physical suppleness that naturally teach the horse to guide without confusion.
Innovative Foundation Guiding Exercises:
- Travel in straight line against the fence in walk, trot & lope
- 4 circle exercise at walk, trot & lope
- Diagonal exercise at walk, trot & lope
- Diagonal & 4 circle exercise at walk, trot
- Large & Small circle exercise at walk, trot & lope
- Large circle exercise at walk, trot & lope
- Large circle with flowers exercise
- 4 circle to circle by changing directions exercise
6-7 PM Round Pen Arena
Innovative Foundation Round Pen Methodology
Russ Krachun demonstrates his innovative foundation methodology in the round pen. His demonstration involves innovative steps of working in the round pen that build trust, communication, mutual understanding without using aggressive methods or tools. Many problems or issues may be prevented by following these foundation steps in the round pen that are later transferred into the saddle, such as confidence on the trail, speed control or changing leads just to name a few. Russ demonstrates his innovative foundation round pen methodology by working both on the ground and under saddle in the round pen. His teachings in the round pen are educational for both horse and human.