- A visionary and advocate for the horse by developing “new & unconventional” educational equine programs: “Foundation”, “Intercommunication”, “Evolution”
- Founder of the “True Grit” Equine Educational Academy
- Designer & engineer of quality Signature Kozak Horsemanship equipment that connects directly to own equine educational program
- Author of “Discover Horsemanship Philosophy & Methodology in the Round Pen”
- Master equine educator at numerous clinics, events and seminars throughout North America
2019 Western States Horse Expo – USA – Clinic educator
2017 Mane Event – Ontario – Clinic educator
2017 Minnesota Horse Expo – USA – Clinic educator
2017 Can-Am All breeds equine emporium – Ontario – Clinic educator
2017 Horse World Expo – Pennsylvania USA – Clinic educator
2016 Loyalist College – Ontario – Equine seminar educator
2015 Horse 3 Equine Event – Manitoba – Trainers challenge contender
2015 Hoosier Horse Fair & Expo – Indiana USA – Clinic educator
2015 Virginia Horse Festival USA – Virginia USA – Clinic educator
2015 Rocky Mountain Horse Expo – Colorado USA – Clinic educator
2015 Rocky Mountain Horse Expo – Colorado USA – Trainers challenge judge
2014 The Mane Event – Alberta – Trainers challenge contender
2014 All Equine Show – Ontario – Clinic educator
2013 Can-Am All breeds equine emporium – Ontario – Clinic educator
2013 All Equine Show – Ontario – Clinic educator
Learn the meaning of True Horsemanship!
Kozak Horsemanship is a revolutionary equine educational program using common sense philosophy and innovative methodology for both horse and human.
Russ Krachun is known as a “True Grit” horseman, by demonstrating his passion, dedication and innovative ideas to the equine industry throughout clinics, events, seminars and “True Grit” Academy.
The “True Grit” Academy involves a unique human to human interactive education that leads and connects to the Foundation, Intercommunication and Evolution programs.
Custom signature equipment designed for comfort and success connects directly to the methodology of each educational program.