Horse – Human Equine Educational Course | Sept 24-26/21
This course is limited to only 2 students along with their horses in order to ensure an optimal learning experience and that 100% of quality education and attention is given and provides a safe learning atmosphere.
Russ Krachun as the instructor shares with his students; his methods and a multitude of riding exercises that develop a balanced, coordinated and willing response under saddle. Students will also learn about bio mechanics, muscle memory, and also how to improve physical and mental abilities in both horse and rider in order to develop better understanding and responses in their physical activities. The Course is designed for both English and Western Disciplines.
Students will learn:
- How to improve the riders balance and coordination in order to improve the horse performance
- “New” riding exercises to incorporate into daily riding routines
- Step by step riding methods that leads to the horse future development and willing responses
- How to improve balance & coordination in forward motion in both horse and rider
- How to develop willing responses in physical exercises with your horse in forward motion at different gaits
- How to improve mental and physical abilities in both horse and rider
- How to connect methods to develop muscle memory & flexibility in the horse neck, shoulders, rib cage & hindquarters
- Friday – Demonstration by Russ Krachun sharing methods, exercises, lessons and goals of this course
- Saturday – Students under saddle will receive personal instruction by Russ Krachun from the ground.
- Sunday – Students under saddle continue to receive personal instruction by Russ Krachun, and will receive a detailed summary and review at the end of the course.
(Students will receive a morning break, lunch break, and afternoon break each day)
- Students must be 16 years of age or older
- Students will be able to safely ride their horse at a walk, trot and lope
- Proof of up to date vaccinations including strangles for your horse
- Students must wear proper riding footwear
- Students aged 16 to 19 must wear a Certified Riding Helmet
- English or Western Saddle /saddle pad
- Bridle with bit
- Halter & Lead Rope
- Water Pail
- Grain Supplements for your horse
Stalls with shavings will be provided at no additional cost – Students will be responsible for feeding and caring for their horse including the stall clean up each day. Please Book Stall when you register.
All learning and education is at the level of the receiver. It is important to know that it takes time to develop coordination and muscle skills, and it is also very important to practice and work with your horse regularly in order for you to succeed. Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship is not responsible for the final results that you and your horse reach during or after the course. Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship reserves all rights in the methodology explained and presented.