True Grit Membership Frequently Asked Questions
- The monthly “True Grit” membership is a recurring monthly payment, this means that you will be charged each month unless you decide to unsubscribe.
- The yearly “True Grit” membership option is a recurring yearly payment, this means that you will be charged each year unless you decide to unsubscribe.
- Upon subscribing to the “True Grit” Membership, you will receive an email confirmation with your personal log-in information. If you have not received your confirmation, please send us a quick email with the date of your subscription along with your email address and our customer service will assist you.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship respectfully requests that you do not share your personal Log-In information with others.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by submitting a request to unsubscribe from the “True Grit” membership. No refunds are given for a partial month or for a partial yearly subscription of your membership.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship has no control over the application, suitability, animal behaviour, or the interpretation of the information provided in the “True Grit” equine educational membership.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship reserves all rights in the methodology that is explained and presented.
- All rights reserved. All written or video material is copyright protected by Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship. All material may not be reproduced in any manner.
- If any person chooses to use the Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship methodology in their own equine business, they are required to mention that this program is owned and has been created by Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship.