Thank you very much for your interest in a True Grit Academy Equine Education!
- Shipping charges are in addition to the prices quoted for the merchandise.
- Orders are normally processed and are ready to ship within 24 hours of receipt of your order excluding weekends and holidays. Shipping requires processing time and depends on the time your order is received. No orders are shipped on Saturday or Sunday. If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us by email
- All of our items purchased are sent via Canada Post Service and choice of delivery options are provided for quicker delivery. Please select your choice of delivery option provided on the web store check-out. All items can be insured through Canada Post for the package value of the contents of the package, please contact us for items to be insured over $100.00. Items purchased for the amount of $100.00 or less, are insured and the cost of insurance is included in the shipping charges stated on the shopping cart at www.kozakhorsemanship.com by Canada Post.
- Orders can be expected when shipped within 5-7 business days. On occasion, since our products are custom designed for Russ Krachun “Kozak” Horsemanship the delivery may take longer to receive, this will be informed to you when ordered.
- Due to unforeseen events, shipment delays may happen; Russ Krachun “Kozak” Horsemanship works very hard to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped according to our shipping policy. We do not have control over a third party, and therefore we cannot guarantee the exact date of delivery.
- The monthly “True Grit” membership is a recurring monthly payment, this means that you will be charged each month unless you decide to unsubscribe.
- The yearly “True Grit” membership option is a recurring yearly payment, this means that you will be charged each year unless you decide to unsubscribe.
- Upon subscribing to the “True Grit” Membership, you will receive an email confirmation with your personal log-in information. If you have not received your confirmation, please send us a quick email with the date of your subscription along with your email address and our customer service will assist you.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship respectfully requests that you do not share your personal Log-In information with others.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by submitting a request to unsubscribe from the “True Grit” membership. No refunds are given for a partial month or for a partial yearly subscription of your membership.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship has no control over the application, suitability, animal behaviour, or the interpretation of the information provided in the “True Grit” equine educational membership.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship reserves all rights in the methodology that is explained and presented.
- All rights reserved. All written or video material is copyright protected by Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship. All material may not be reproduced in any manner.
- If any person chooses to use the Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship methodology in their own equine business, they are required to mention that this program is owned and has been created by Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship.
- Shipping may be higher for International orders and you may be advised and charged for shipping differences after your purchase is made through the shopping cart.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and may vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more details.
- Shipping laws may be also different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify if the country to which you are shipping will permit the shipment of your item or items ordered.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Russ Krachun Kozak Horsemanship charges the sales tax for merchandise ordered on this web site based on the applicable tax rates and the locations to which the order is being shipped.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
- Russ Krachun “Kozak” Horsemanship warrants that the products are free of defects. Our top priorities are quality and customer service. Defective items may be exchanged for the same item within 30 days with proof of receipt. Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and materials only; it does not cover normal wear and tear. Any alterations or adjustments will automatically void the warranty. All merchandise must be in new and unused condition.
- Shipping charges and processing charges are not refundable, unless the item is deemed to be defective. The original shipping fees will not be refunded and the customer must pay the return shipping cost except in the situation that the item is deemed defective.
- Shipping and processing charges will be applied to all exchanges.
- Custom orders are not refundable. The sizes and measurements that you provide to us are the customer’s responsibility. Please contact us for suggestions in taking your measurements.
- Once a seal has been broken on any DVD’s it is no longer eligible for return or exchange unless it is deemed to be defective. Defective DVD’s may be returned with your proof of purchase for exchange of the same item only.
- All returned items require prior authorization. Please send us an email with description of your request
- Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions as many issues can be resolved without having to return an item.
- When returning items, please send Insured for value of contents- Regular Parcel to the following address:
Russ Krachun “Kozak” Horsemanship
906 Moneymore Rd
Roslin On, K0K2Y0